COVID-19 TRAVEL ALERTS
PASSPORT VALIDITY REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINERS & OFFSIGNERS
- MIN 150 DAYS JOINERS - FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL NATIONS
- MIN 62 DAYS OFFSIGNERS - FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL NATIONS
- MIN 60 DAYS IN & OUT - FOR NON VISA REQUIRED NATIONS
- As it has been declared by Airport Authorities, all arriving seaman is exempted from Quarantine regulations but they should have a either a vaccination card for two doses; or valid PCR test for 72 hours.
Welcome to Turkey!
Starting from March 15th 2021, all airlines require from all passengers to complete health declaration form whose flights are destined to Turkey.
Please pass below link to our crew members. The link must be submitted at least 72 hrs prior to departure: http://register.health.gov.tr
PLEASE USE OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN ORDER TO FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON THE FORM
Master Maritime Agencies Co. Inc.
Istanbul Port Office
3.Sokak 26A Zeytinburnu
Postal code 34015
Office Phone : +90-212-251 97 57
A.O.H. Phone : +90-534-381 16 65 - Mr Erkan Birinci
Email : email@example.com
CREW CHANGE @ TURKISH PORTS AND STRAITS
- Seamen are exempted from PCR test requirement for embarking & disembarking at Turkish ports & Straits
- For Off signers and Joiners PCR test station available @ Airport and giving results within max 4 hours.
- As of 1st Sep all domestic flights are require PCR test or Vaccination certificate
- Flights destined to Greece require complete vaccination at least 14 days, or a PCR test taken within 72 hours before boarding. PCR tests can be concluded at Istanbul airports, and their results come out in 4-5 hours. Also, the application form in below link is imperative:
- According to the decision taken by Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA), effective from 28 November 2020, All Filipino seamen traveling to/from the Philippines are required to download and register to the “TRAZE” application through mobile phones. Please check the link: https://c19.redcross.org.ph/arriving-passengers
- All Indian offsigners and passengers (including infants and children) must submit a Self-Declaration Form (SDF) and a negative RT-PCR test result obtained 72 hours prior to departure on the online Air Suvidha Portal https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration prior to their travel.
- Airline company requirement available @ Airport 7/24
NEW CHARGE FOR CREW WHO IS SUBJECT TO VISA ON ARRIVAL
Istanbul Airport announced that as from 1st October 2021 Ship Agents will not be allowed to reach to Transit area to be able to help and arrange Transit Visa formalities.
All arriving crew without visa will be who needs ‘’ Seaman Transit Visa’’ will be met by IGA Staff.
As per new Airport regulation following new procedures will be applied.
Ship Agent should make an online reservation for arriving crew members who needs a transit visa.
- Ship Agents to meet IGA Staff at Meeting Lounge to complete documentation.
- Visa payments will be paid by Agent to the authorized bank.
- IGA Staff will arrange immigration clearance of arriving crew.
- Crew transfer to Domestic flight will be arranged by IGA Staff or seaman will be brought to agent at Meeting Lounge.
- Ship agent will arrange further transfer to ship / Hotel.
IGA published a tariff for arrival meeting services; 15 Euro + VAT (18%)
Due to heavy work load of IGA Staff formalities may take longer time.
All Seaman arriving with a consulate visa are met by agent at Exit Gate No. 9