COVID-19 TRAVEL ALERTS
CREW CHANGE @ TURKISH PORTS AND STRAITS
- As of March 22nd 06oo hrs, Turkey and Greece have been come to an agreement to lift the restrictions for direct flights back and forth. To Greece destined Flights: Negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours of their arrival necessary, Hellenic visa is must, The link must be filled https://travel.gov.gr/#/ touristic purpose visits still suspended. To Turkey destined Flights: Negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours of their arrival necessary. The link must be filled https://lnkd.in/eipFBry
- Starting from March 15th 2021, All Airlines require from all passengers to complete health declaration form whose flights destine to Turkey. Please pass below link to our crew members. The link must be submitted at least 72 hrs prior to departure.
- Passengers and seafarers travelling to the Netherlands with connecting flights via Turkey must present a negative rapid/antigen test result. This applies to seafarers who possess a seaman’s book as well. In IST Airport above service is given with monitorable result in 15 mins.
- As of 02nd February, QATAR Airline requires valid PCR test for all passengers departing from Turkey. The passengers will be requested to hold a negative Covid-19 PCR test result prior to boarding, results must be received latest 72 hours prior from departure in Turkey. Seafarers are exempted (in case they will board QR within 36 hours after disembarkation from their vessels)
- Seamen who arrive from UK, Denmark, The Netherlands, South Africa & Brazil are not being quarantined since they count as keyworkers.
- All passengers arriving in Turkey will be refused to board the flight at departure airport if they do not hold a negative Covid-19 PCR test certificate obtained within the last 72 hours prior to arrival in Turkey.
- Passengers are required to complete a Passenger Locator Form prior to
- Tests are done directly at Istanbul Airport, at the test center located on the Arrivals floor exit gate number 14. Passengers who have PCR, Antibody, or Antigen tests on themselves are not sent to any hospitals for the procedures, the tests are concluded in laboratories established at Istanbul Airport.
- All Greek citizens need PCR test for boarding flights destined to Greece. Also, application form below link is imperative
- Starting from March 01st, the curfew will be in force in Turkey between 21:00 and 05:00 hours local time every day.
- Starting from March 01st, the curfew will be in force in Turkey between Saturdays 21:00 hrs till Monday 05:00 hours local time.
- The lockdown will not be affecting airport transportation as the crew / technicians / visitors hold electronic ticket copies.
Flights will not be affected by the curfew and seafarers may arrive/repatriate by air at any time.
Airline company requirement available @ Airport 7/24
TURKISH GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCED BELOW EFFECTIVE FROM 2 MARCH 2020,VISAS ARE LIFTED FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES;
Seamen must enter to Turkey with passport & seaman book only.
Original medical certificate required by sanitary authorities before boarding vessel. Members who enter with id card are not allowed to embark to their vessels
THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CHANGE THE STATUS OF FILIPINO AND INDIAN NATIONALITIES
WHOM ARE REQUIRED OK-TO-BOARD IN ORDER TO BOARD THE PLANE AND THEIR VISAS WILL BE ARRANGING ON ARRIVAL.